First of all, if there is one thing you know, it is a rare day that I don't post. It is also not uncommon for me to post multiple times in one day. I used to post seven days worth of postings on the main page, but it made the blog page very long. I am going to try showing only the last eight posts on the main page. Check the blog archive for stories written earlierr.
- If you wish to subscribe via RSS, scroll to the bottom of the blog page and you will see the gadget to subscribe to this blog.
- The third item down is a picture of a horse. Click on the picture and you will go to Standardbred Press Releases, a way to read some of the press releases tracks issue. Now, you can read some of these releases elsewhere, but there will be some press releases you will not see at the standard sources as the releases are written with the intention of getting in the local newspapers. This is good if you happen to bet some other tracks through your ADW; you get news from those tracks you normally wouldn't see. Right now, press releases from Cal Expo, Monticello, The Track at Western Fair District, Yonkers Raceway are featured but additional tracks will be added as time goes on. There is a link there to return to this blog.
- You will then see some harness racing profiles and certain tributes to those who no longer are here which meant something to me.
- Then there is a list of Horse Rescue Groups. If you have been reading this blog you know how important horse rescue groups are to me. If you are so moved, visit one or more of these sites. The original list came from the USTA with a couple of additions by me.
- You will then see a list of harness racing blogs (sadly, it is a small list). Ones which have become inactive have been removed.
- Then comes a list of other racing blogs with specific focus, even thoroughbred racing.
- Lastly comes an archive of all my stories. You can go there to find older stories, but it may be easier to do a search and find what you want. The search feature is in the upper left hand corner.
- Then comes a page view counter.