For photos from the Meadowlands contact Lisaphoto@playmeadowlands.com

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Harlem Shake - View at Your Own Risk

One day after qualifiers, the horsemen at the Meadows participated in their own Harlem Shake video.  As I will be the first to admit I don't keep up with cultural trends (My first question was "What's in it?), I had to look it up in Wikipedia to see what it was.

Just in case you haven't seen the Meadows version of the Harlem Shake, I am pleased to present it to you here (view it at your own risk).




Okay, I admit it is somewhat humorous in a disturbing way and everyone did have a sense of humor being willing to humiliate themselves..  That being said, since it has been proclaimed the Harlem Shake has 'jumped the shark', rest assured there will be no more Haarlem Shake videos on my blog no matter what group of horsemen do it.

No comments: