For photos from the Meadowlands contact Lisaphoto@playmeadowlands.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Service for the Directors - Columns involving the Candidates

While I have my preference for who I would like to see as Chairman of the Board of the USTA, I will not formally endorse anyone candidate though I believe if you have been a regular reader of this blog, you will know who I prefer as my columns speak for themselves.  The directors are the ones who have to make the decision for those they represent.

Let me state it right now, in an effort to stave off the attack dogs who may criticize me for voicing an opinion based on my credentials; let me save you some time.to save you time.  I am a former horse owner.  I never bred a horse nor did I drive or train a horse.  I am a person who has been following this sport for the past thirty-four years (oh, that hurt saying); some would say I know just enough to be dangerous.  I see where racing is going and again, if you read my blog you know it doesn't look pretty.  As for my credentials to opine; I ask one question, do you need to know how to drive a car to see you're about to go off a cliff?

What I am going to do is post links to the articles that involve Mr Axelrod and Mr Faraldo.  Most of them were written before the current contest for Chairman was announced so I can't be accused of writing the articles with the intent of supporting one candidate over the other in those older columns.  Read the columns and then you decide which candidate is best fit to lead the USTA.

If you are so inclined, after you read these articles, you feel like saying who would be the better candidate for Chairman of the Board, feel free to post a reply.  The only way I will not print your article is if it disrespectful or you make allegations without providing proof.

Mind you these columns are my observations and opinions.
March 21, 2010 - It is Time for Action 
June 21, 2010 - Price Does Matter; Holding Owners Responsible
October 21, 2010 - Criticism from the Top
Novembber 23, 2010 - Things to Be Thankful For
November 29, 2010 - Kill NYCOTB Once and for All
December 19, 2010 - Santa's Naughty and Nice List
December 20, 2010 - The Faraldo-Gural Feud
December 28, 2010 - Don't Forget About Freehold
February 18, 2011 - Joe Faraldo, Chairman of the Board, Oh Vey!
February 21, 2011 - Oh, The Irony of It All



 

No comments: