For photos from the Meadowlands contact Lisaphoto@playmeadowlands.com

Monday, November 12, 2018

Life Happens but We're Back!

I knew things were not going well for me when I transferred View From The Racetrack Grandstand to another individual but had no idea what was in store for me.  Months and months of being on the DL.  Let's say I was feeling as good as a $1,000 claimer.

Life Happens.

When I was starting to feel worse, transferring the blog to another individual, one eminently qualified to continue the blog, seemed to be a great idea.  Who knew life was going to throw them for a loop?

Life Happens.

Anyway, roughly a year and a half later, we're back.  Ready to pick up where we left off.  Well, maybe not exactly the same.  While VFTRG is being resuscitated, the frequency of postings will be reduced.  How often?  It won't be daily, but the plan is to post often enough so it will be worth your while to check-in to see what's new. 

We're glad to be back.

P.S.  While most posters are responsible and with the current anger which seems to be in the world, thanks to politics.  I just wanted to remind everyone this blog is a place of civility.  You may differ in opinions and express it, but you must be respectful to all.  Any comments which cross the line will never see the light of day.

No comments: